Your Domain Name anniversary is approaching. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and status of your domain name regarding renewal status or expiration status.
Please verify the registration status of your domain name(s). https://whois.icann.org/en
Your account CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED the renewal fee UNLESS you change the domain renewal mode status to manual mode!
Please contact HOSTICA immediately if you have any questions regarding renewal of domain name.
Domain Registration is an ICANN fee and IS NOT REFUNDABLE!
If your domain name is set to renew automatically, the renewal fee will be billed to your hosting account
approximately ten days before the actual renewal date.
If you are on manual payment, please make sure that you have sufficient credit on your account to apply the renewal fees.
Always check the whois record: https://whois.icann.org/en
to verify that your domain name has successfully renewed and confirm that payment was successful.
Your web hosting fee for this domain name will be automatically charged to your credit card if you are
hosting with us.
If you have any questions regarding the automatic renewal of websites and hosting
of web sites or want to cancel web hosting service for this domain name,
you MUST contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is a REMINDER to verify the status of domain(s) listed, and confirm the renewal mode set in the hosting control panel.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RENEWED YOUR DOMAIN NAME
IF YOU ARE SURE THAT IT IS SET TO AUTO RENEW IN THE CONTROL PANEL, YOU MAY DISREGARD THIS NOTICE.
If you do not want to renew your domain name and wish to let it expire, please TURN OFF AUTO RENEW in the control panel
or notify Hostica immediately at email@example.com with your request to terminate the domain name.
FAILURE TO TURN OFF AUTO-RENEW ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU AGREE TO PAY THE ANNUAL RENEW FEE!
If you have NOT renewed your domain name and DO NOT want to LOSE IT, please follow the instructions to renew. This is NOT done automatically for you!
***FOR CUSTOMERS WITH A HOSTICA HOSTING ACCOUNT***
Domain renewals are now processed only through the control panel. If your domain does not have the
renewal feature available, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request the control
panel renewal to be enabled.
>---> 1 Click Renewal Procedure <---<
You may be able to use our new one-click renewal option in the control panel. Please check there first
before using the other options listed in this section.
Info on how to use one click renewal (if available):
- log in to the hsphere control panel at www.Hostica.com
- click on Domain Settings
- click on Domain Info
- click on your domain name or the edit icon
- you should now see the Edit Domain screen
- scroll to the bottom of this page and look for: Domain renew mode (if this option does not exist, please contact us at email@example.com
- use either the manual option or you can now automate your renewal and charge it to your hosting account!
>---> If No Option to Renew Domain Name is Listed in the Control Panel <---<
If you have an existing hosting account, and you do not see the renewal or management options, please notify Hostica at firstname.lastname@example.org with your domain name immediately.
It will be possible to add the domain name in question into your account and renew the domain name within your account.
Before doing so, it would be recommended to switch to either the Simple or SimplePlus plan.
As long as Web hosting is disabled when adding the domain into your account,
no additional hosting fees will be incurred by adding the domain name to your account.
To add a domain name to your account:
1) Log into your account, using the option to manage your hosting: https://www.hostica.com/login.html
2) After logging in, click the Domains icon
3) Click the icon next to "Add new domain."
4) Under the option "set up hosting for this domain name," enter the domain name in question, and click on Submit
5) On the next screen, click Continue
6) On the next screen, select the options "Without Web hosting" and Without Mail services."
7) Click on Submit.
After these steps have been taken, please contact email@example.com with your domain name
to set up automatic renewal for the domain name.
In the future, your domain registration will be renewed ten days before expiration.
***FOR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT A HOSTICA HOSTING ACCOUNT***
Please note our discount domain registration rates are offered only to customers with active hosting accounts.
Domain registrations for clients without hosting need to be renewed manually through our Domain Storefront
and start at $20 per year. If you do not have an existing hosting account and do not wish to sign up
for hosting, please let us know that you want to renew your domain registration manually in the future. After an
e-mail confirmation has been sent and your request has been processed it will then be possible for you to
manage your domain registration through the following storefront: http://domains.hostica.com
1) After visiting the site, click on Manage
2) Enter your username and password, which will have been sent to you, and click on Log in
3) Check the checkbox next to your domain name, and click on "Set checked domains for renewal."
4) A pop-up window will appear; click on Continue
5) On the following screen, click on Done
6) Enter your billing details, as needed, and click on Buy Now.
30 day expiration notice Please Note:
The 30 day expiration notice is sent by ICANN and by-passes Hostica.com and all other registration providers. This is strictly an ICANN policy and procedure and we cannot change it. You will receive the ICANN 30 day notice regardless of any request to receive no further notices.